What is the device? What can it do? You may have been thinking about these questions before you clicked on this article. Well, let's start with a quick look at what this device you're about to get can do.
The ZUS Vehicle Health Monitor Mini, aka the OBD2 device, is for you to monitor your car's real-time data when you're driving, check the issue when the Check Engine Light is on, log trips and mark the parking spot, and many other things to help you save your car expenses.
And now, if you received an invite code, congrats, you can now get the device for free, at absolutely no cost!
- First, let's download the ZUS app on App Store or Google Play;
- Register a new account > Log in > Choose 'I don't have any ZUS devices'
- Go to the Bucks page, you'll see a card reading 'Your FREE Device';
- Click on the card and paste the invite code;
- Fill in the checkout information.
OK, by now, you just need to wait for the delivery.