nonda Bucks is a point system where users could earn money simply by using the app while they drive. nonda Bucks will be rewarded for tasks like registration, email verification, or logging your trips. Easily earn up to $1 bucks every single day with our app and up to $3 bucks for each friend you refer.
The best part? Not only could you use nonda bucks to purchase our products & premium services, but also cash them out to REAL MONEY directly transferred to your account.
- Verify your registered email, earn up to $0.30 bucks.
- Locate your first parking manually or automatically, earn up to $0.50 bucks.
- Complete your vehicle information, earn up to $0.50 bucks.
- Record your first trip manually or automatically, earn up to $0.50 bucks.
- Add your first ZUS device, earn up to $0.50 bucks.
- Complete your user profile, earn up to $1.00 bucks.
- Record your daily trips with App, earn up to $1.00 per day.
- Invite your friends to claim the FREE ZUS device, earn up to $3.00 per invite.
- Add your auto insurance profile, earn up to $1.00 bucks.
- Get the insurance quotes ( US only, other than Florida), earn up to $5.00 bucks.
- Watch a short video, earn up to $0.03 for each.
All the tasks can be taken only once, except log your daily trips and invite friends. The rewards are assigned on the basis of some rules, but everyone can have the chance to earn up to $5.00. You can read some other articles listed below for more information:
- What is Driving Rewards?
- New Referral, New Earnings!
- One step closer to withdrawal
- Refer more than 20 people per day? The secret is......
- The Bucks will expire after 6 months when they're generated, so please remember to redeem them.
- One PayPal account can only be used to accept payment from one ZUS account. You cannot use the same PayPal account for multiple withdrawals from different ZUS accounts.
If you still have some questions, please refer to our Terms and Conditions attached below.
nonda Bucks Terms & Conditions
Users may enroll in the nonda Bucks Program to earn nonda Bucks by completing the required tasks in the nonda app and using the Bucks for rewards redemption or cash withdrawal.
By participating in the nonda Bucks Program and taking advantage of its benefits, you agree:
- that you have provided valid contact information;
- that your name as shown on your account matches your legal identification;
- that you only have one email address for the account;
- that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and our app user agreement;
If you choose not to participate in the nonda bucks program, you should contact the nonda customer service department at email@example.com
nonda RESERVES THE RIGHT, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise update the nonda Bucks Terms and Conditions for the Program, and/or to modify, suspend, or cancel the Program at any time, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or Bucks already accumulated. You should check the last updated date in the footer of these Terms and Conditions for notice of changes to them or to the Program. If the footer indicates that the Terms and Conditions, or the Program itself, have changed, you should review the changes carefully. By choosing to remain a Program Member after nonda has posted notice of such modifications or updates, and after you have had provided an opportunity to review the revised Terms and Conditions or Program information, you agree to be bound by such revised Terms and Conditions or to be a part of the Program as revised. The current Program Membership Terms and Conditions supersede all prior published Program Membership Terms and Conditions.
Our right to cancel, revoke or adjust your nonda Bucks. nonda has the right to cancel, revoke any and all unredeemed Bucks and/or benefits or rewards collected, for reasons that include, but are not limited to:
- User’s violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- User’s misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Program;
- User’s violation of any national, regional, or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges;
- User’s failure to provide and maintain valid contact information;
- User’s commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program, including but not limited to any conduct that improperly impacts the accumulation of Bucks, or abuses the redemption aspects of the Program;
- User taking any other action or engaging in any other activities that are to the detriment of the Program, or nonda; all as may be determined by nonda in its sole discretion.
nonda may withdraw Bucks from a User’s account if they were deposited into the User’s account in error, and may revoke all Bucks in a User’s account if the User abuses the Program, including but not limited to abuse of the Bucks redemption process.
In addition to the consequences set forth above, Program violations, suspected fraud, or abuse in relation to promotions is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by nonda, including, without limitation, freezing your account, the forfeiture of all Bucks, rewards, or merchandise issued pursuant to Bucks redemptions, and any accrued Bucks in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program.
Cash Withdrawal. You can withdraw nonda Bucks for an equivalent amount of US dollars. Due to the transaction limit, you can withdraw $20 nonda Bucks every time. Currently, we only accept withdrawals to PayPal accounts and the processing time is 3-5 business days after we receive your request. And, one PayPal account can only be associated with one ZUS account.
Class Action Waiver. You agree that you will not file a class action against nonda, participate in a class action against nonda, file or seek a class arbitration against nonda, or participate in a class arbitration against nonda, for any claim or action arising out of the Program or the Program Terms.
Bucks Expiration. nonda Bucks will expire in 6 months after no redemption or withdrawal event. You could either redeem your nonda bucks for various offers or withdraw according to the applicable terms before the expiration.
* The ZUS App needs to be upgraded to version 7.7.0 or later.