Please note, you are only supposed to connect to your Dash Cam when you want to access the videos recorded on the SD card. When the device is in recording mode, it shouldn't be connected with your phone on ZUS App.
1. Press the button to activate the device's Wi-Fi when it's properly powered on. Once activated, the blue light will start to breathe and you will hear two beeps.
2. Then, continue the operation on your phone, go to the settings: connect the Wi-Fi named ZUS_DC_XXXX (XXXX is a specific ID of your device, each device has a different 4-digits identifier). You don't need to input the password each and every single time when you want to connect to your device unless you have chosen "forget paired network" before this operation.
3. Go back to the ZUS app, you will see the Dash Cam icon on the Timeline page on top of the page, and once connected to the Wi-Fi, it will be lit up in green.
1. Browse through the list and choose the file you wish to download from the SD card.
You may experience low download speed in some scenarios, in this case, we'd suggest you move around your vehicle to another space for a better Wi-Fi connection. Download speed may interfere if there are too many other Wi-Fi signals around your area of parking.
2. Alternatively, if you feel the download speed is too slow, you can just take the SD card out then use an SD card reader to download the files to your laptop/computer directly.