The ZUS Smart Vehicle Health Monitor / Mini diagnoses and pulls data from the vehicle using OBD-II protocols. Below is a list of vehicle compatibility for each country or region.
- Most 1996 or newer model year vehicles sold in the United States
- 2001 or newer model year gasoline vehicle sold in the European Union
- 2004 or newer model year diesel vehicle sold in the European Union
In other countries or regions, the model year is slightly different. Here’s an approximate list of model years where OBD2 enforcement is required for light duty vehicles.
- Argentina – 2009
- Australia – 2006 (gas), 2007 (diesel)
- Brazil – 2007 (gas)
- Canada – 1998
- China – 2009
- Chile – 2013 (diesel), 2014 (gas)
- Hong Kong – 2006
- Israel – 2003
- India – 2010
- Japan – 2002
- Mexico – 2006
- Morocco – 2011
- New Zealand – 2006
- Russia – 2012
- Taiwan – 2008
- Thailand – 2013
As you may or may not know, car manufacturers apply different kinds of OBD-II protocols in different makes and models. We are trying our best to develop and test our products to make the device & app compatible with most of the vehicles, however, we can't guarantee full coverage now.
If you find your car incompatible, please do not give us a bad review right away, be sure to contact us via email@example.com first. Thank you so much for your understanding and support!