If you check this page, we guess you might have some problems during the pairing process. If not, it's still good to know more before you start.
The key points for pairing
- Turn on Phone Bluetooth
- Pair in iHere/ Car Key Finder APP instead of system Bluetooth menu
- Charge the device to full and red light blink once if you click the button
Receiver lights Indicator
- Red light is blinking: Bluetooth is disconnected
- After pressing once, red light blinks once：iHere is ready to pair
- After pressing once, the green light blinks once：iHere is connected with phone
If after trying the above steps and tips and it still doesn't work, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an error screenshot. Our agents would respond within 1 hour.
Step-by-step instructions to pair iHere/Car Key Finder
- Slide to next page in first three pages
- Click “Start using iHere”
- Enable all access
- Short press and red light would blink once which means iHere is good to connect. When Bluetooth is connected, it would go to the next page and the green light would blink once if you click.
Q1: Why I cannot enable GPS Location Service?
Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Car Key Finder/iHere > Always
Settings (scroll down) > Car Key Finder/iHere > Location > Always
*UI might be different for the app of the newest version